Your gift to ACFB delivers a healthy return. With each $1 you donate, we can provide more than $9 in groceries for someone in need.
There are many ways you can donate.
Your donation to the Atlanta Community Food Bank delivers a healthy return. For every $1 donated, ACFB distributes $9.21 worth of groceries to the community. ACFB is an IRS 501(c)(3) organization (tax identification number 58-1376648), and contributions are tax deductible.
Mail a check.
To donate by mail, send your check to:
Atlanta Community Food Bank
732 Joseph E. Lowery Blvd., NW
Atlanta, GA 30318-6628
Donate by phone.
Contact ACFB Donor Services at 404.892.FEED (3333) x1222.
Donate in honor or memory of someone.
Make a gift to ACFB in honor or memory of someone online by clicking "Yes this is an honor or memorial gift" on the donation page. Make your online gift here. Alternatively, you may call or mail your gift with your honoree’s contact information.
Make a Stock Transfer.
A gift of appreciated securities, including stocks or bonds, is an easy way for you to make a gift. Here are some of the potential benefits:
- The total value of the stock upon transfer is tax-deductible.
- There is no obligation to pay any capital gains taxes on the appreciation.
It's easy. Please contact us for delivery instructions to make a transfer from your brokerage account to ACFB. (See contact info at the bottom of this page.)
Increase your donation with a Matching Gift.
It may be possible to double, or even triple, your contribution to ACFB if your employer offers a matching-gift program. Check here to see if your employer offers a matching-gift program.
Donate through your workplace Employee Giving program.
- Private Sector Employees:
- Please look for the Atlanta Community Food Bank on the charity list for your payroll deductions, or choose to make a one-time gift.
- State and Federal Government Employees:
- You can help hungry Georgians through the Combined Federal Campaign (CFC). If you are a federal employee, please enter CFC #87236 on your campaign pledge card. If you are a State Employee, please select #109000 on your campaign pledge card.
For more information on the various ways to make a donation to ACFB, contact Donor Services at email@example.com or 404.892.FEED (3333) x1210.