Fight Hunger Year-Round. Become a Partner in Sharing.
Every day, thousands of children, seniors and struggling families are counting on food provided by the Atlanta Community Food Bank to get by when times are tough.
We count on a special circle of supporters, too. You can become one by joining the Food Bank's Partners in Sharing monthly giving society. There’s no easier way to help fight hunger.
Reasons to become a Partner in Sharing
- Effectiveness. Your monthly commitment helps us to plan ahead, budget more effectively, and respond to hunger concerns as they arise throughout the year.
- Impact. Every $1 of your monthly gift provides 4 meals for hungry men, women and children in our community.
- Stewardship. Your ongoing support helps us save money by reducing administrative costs.
- Convenience. Monthly credit card gifts save you time and postage. (Note: We can provide packets of pre-addressed envelopes if you prefer to give by personal check.)
- Flexibility. You can change or stop your donation at any time.
- Benefits. Reduce the amount of mail you receive from the Food Bank. Partners in Sharing members receive a year-end statement and special quarterly "highlight" report.
What is the Partners in Sharing program?
Partners in Sharing is a monthly donor club that provides members with a convenient way to make monthly donations to the Food Bank. Members either enroll online with a credit card, or we can send a packet of pre-addressed envelopes for you to send personal checks. You can also use your bank’s online bill-pay to establish a monthly recurring transaction to the Food Bank.
What record do I have of my monthly giving?
We will provide you with an annual year-end statement summarizing your gifts for the year for tax purposes, as well as an annual membership renewal.
How does Partners in Sharing help the Food Bank?
Your monthly gifts provide a steady, year-round stream of resources to help feed families, children, seniors and individuals struggling to put food on the table. At the same time, you will help the Food Bank save money by reducing our mailing and other associated costs You will also receive a special quarterly "highlights" newsletter keeping you informed about special events and the impact of the Food Bank's work.
How do I make recurring donations with my credit card?
You can enroll online and manage your own account at anytime. The Food Bank accepts American Express, Discover, Visa and MasterCard credit cards.
What if I want to write personal checks?
Members who prefer to write monthly checks are provided with pre-addressed envelopes for convenient use. You can also use online bill pay to direct your gift.
What if I want to make a change or stop my membership?
You can increase, decrease or even cancel your membership at any time. Login to your profile to manage your gift preferences, or simply write us and we will respond to your request. At the beginning of each year in your annual statement, we will also provide you with the opportunity to modify your membership. These arrangements stay in effect until you inform us otherwise.