The second annual Legal Food Frenzy raised $141,015 and 19,299 pounds of food for the Atlanta Community Food Bank--enough for 580,142 meals for struggling families, seniors and children across metro Atlanta and north Georgia. The results of the statewide competition were recently honored at the Capitol and 6 of the 10 award winners hail from our service area!
Congratulations to all the winners and a special thank you to those of you in our service area!
- Corporate Law Dept: Georgia Power Company Legal Services
- Large Firm: Greenberg Traurig, LLP
- Legal Organization: Georgia Tech Office of Legal Affairs
- Medium Firm: Kutak Rock LLP
- Small Firm: Robinson & Miller, P.C.
- Sole Proprietor: William Woodhull Stone, P.C.
- Law School: Emory University School of Law